Buraya reklam eklenecek

8 Ağustos 2011 Pazartesi

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 18


Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter- A nice twist to the Vaseline Pocket Size range. I love anything cocoa butter and vanilla. I do detect a vanilla smell to this with the cocoa. A thin slightly glossy consistency and does the job, this is yummy! Costs only £1.99 too. :)





Twilight Beauty Volturi Labyrinth Loose Eyeshadow in Dawn- A beautiful antiqued shimmering bronze. Heavily pigmented and I think I applied too much in my swatch. The loose pigment is chunky but easily blended and seems to stick to the eyelid very well. I love these shadows, they have soft almost liquefied texture.






Barry M Glitter Liquid Eyeliner in 03- I have no idea what the actual name of this is, as they took it off the website and I only purchased it around 2 weeks ago at Superdrug. It's a beautiful colour with tones of silver, grey and blue. It's very densely packed and the glitters are tiny.





Rimmel Cool Shine Lipstick in 030 Plunge- Anyone remember these lipsticks? They were on the market for a few months, around a few years back and then suddenly disappeared and landed in large amounts at pound shops, that's when I picked a load up. I really wonder why? Rimmel seem to have a knack at discontinuing lip products very quickly, much like a very well loved lipstick in Foxy

Anyhow going onto the actual lipstick, it has a lovely pleasing cooling sensation and it doesn't feel like menthol. Glossy it is and the pigment is very good for these types of lipsticks. The colours came mostly in shimmering sparkly shades. Plunge is a strawberry sparkled pink. 



0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder