Buraya reklam eklenecek

8 Ağustos 2011 Pazartesi

*~Sugarpill Eyeshadows~*

I keep hearing of so many good thing about Sugarpill, so you can understand my excitement when I got these for Xmas from my other half. I chose two shades and I really wanted Love+ also but it wasn't instock at the time on Love Makeup. I will end up getting it though, I just cannot resist a red shadow. These cost £7.99 each from Love Makeup but I'm not sure if it'll end up being cheaper to buy these from the official site including shipping, although Sugarpill does ship internationally. The brand is based in the USA and is created and owned by Amy (Shrinkle) who has her own clothing line too.
To tell you the truth I'm not disappointed in anyway, I adore both the packaging and the product inside.


Dollipop- A gorgeous matte hot candy pink, but my camera decided not to pick up it's prettiest brightness. You barely have to touch it to pick up the intense pigment. This is going to easily become a favourite in my collection. It's definitely the best pressed pink shadow I've ever came across and the name is nice too. :)

Poison Plum- A red based poisonous purple with added light flecks of silver sparkle. It's not as smooth as Dollipop and not as pigmented in my opinion, though it's a very descent hot purple and I can see myself reaching for this a lot!

Purchased at Love Makeup

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder