Buraya reklam eklenecek

8 Ağustos 2011 Pazartesi

My Makeup Collection and Storage

Hey lovelies!
Sorry I've been so neglectful of my blog! I've been meaning to do this post, in particular, for some time now considering I took these pics weeks ago. I would have been blogging more, but I haven't been feeling the greatest. Always when the weather changes I start feeling really lousy and tired. Does anyone else get that way? I definitely need to get back to drinking my green tea in the morning. I need more energy!

Anyways, I always enjoy seeing what other people have in their makeup collections because it gives me ideas so I decided to do a blog on my makeup collection! Yay! It's about 85% of my makeup (I only have some NARS and NYX products missing). I've been going crazy with collecting since January of this year so I think I've obtained quite a lot considering the time frame. I'm kinda slowing down on buying things because I wanna get good use out of my collection! It's hard though because I always see new colours and products I wanna try out (that's the addict in me talking). I hope you all enjoy and maybe you can give me some ideas for colour combos and looks I could achieve with what I have!


I got the case off ebay, but I first saw it on www.yazmo.com (they have a ton of train cases)












Left e/s palette (left to right, top to bottom): Carbon, Electra, Humid, Stars N' Rockets, Jest, Black Tied, Knight Divine, Sketch, Nocturnelle, Swish, Contrast, Vibrant Grape, Sushi Flower
Right e/s palette (left to right, top to bottom): Vanilla, Wedge, Woodwinked, Naked Lunch, Ricepaper, Expresso, Bronze, All That Glitters, Satin Taupe, Amber Lights
Blush palette (left to right, top to bottom): Harmony, Peaches, Eversun, Pink Swoon, Dolly Mix



Mac brushes: 134, 190, 182, 116, 227, 224, 217, 219, 239, 266

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder