Buraya reklam eklenecek

31 Temmuz 2011 Pazar

Vampiress Beauty Randomness

This is just me going through a few products that I'm loving at the moment.

Schwarzkopf Gliss Colour Protect Shampoo & Conditioner- Yes, when I use a shampoo, I have to buy the matching conditioner with it. I just prefer to benefit the product to the best ability.
I do go through them a lot as I always find myself getting bored easily, but this is so nice I thought I should write about it.


I really do love these at the moment, not only does this protect coloured hair, it also nourishes it!
The shampoo is divine it really froths up so quickly, the more it soaps, the cleaner your hair is.
Using these products combined, I feel that my hair isn't as dry but soft and moisturized, much more easier to brush and generally manage my hair.
The scent is lovely too, it reminds me of some sort of cake, which is yummy.
My hair is long wavy and thick and yes is a nightmare for a pair of straighteners.

Shampoo-
Conditioner-





N.Y.C ( New York Color) Tinted Lip Slider in Sugar Rush
This is a lip product that I can't help but reach for recently. The texture feels sumptuous, incredibly balmy, but thick and glossy too, with a great taste and scent, like sugared candy.
The shade 'Sugar Rush' which is 1 of 6 shades, appears to be the darkest shade, but really it isn't a
dark dark shade. It has just the right pinch of colour to be casual but with a hint of vamp.
I would describe this as sheer plum grape, without the slightest bit of shimmer.
Sugar Rush slider is definitely worth my while, especially with upcoming colder months to keep your lips in top condition, with just that bit of colour. N.Y.C as far as I know, is only available to purchase at Superdrug for the Brits.


0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder