Buraya reklam eklenecek

1 Ağustos 2011 Pazartesi

Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion

So I've been really excited to try this out, as I love their Eye Primer so much to the fact that I'd never wear a shadow without it. I know they have also released a bunch of face primers too, but I'm not really interested as my routine and wear has no need for it

Anyway I'm in love with the packaging which is ultra slim but slightly weighty tube with a little fancy kick.
The actual product itself is very much a high quality too. It applies a invisible layer of something you can barely feel till you press your lips together and you can feel pure silk, without it being balmy or feeling like any other lip product at all. Chapped lips and slight flaking, this lip primer will give a smooth perfected surface with a little filling in the natural cracks of your lips, so be prepared for your lipstick going on a different way, there won't be any feathering whatsoever.
The wear? Well it certainly extends some more time but it really does depend on what formula your lip colour is. Please don't expect it to be like the Eye Primer as it won't be.
All in all really this is to make your favourite lip colour look it's best!
It comes with a lovely SPF15 and Vitamins A, C and E. So healthy for your lips too. It also has a very slight pleasing scent of cinnamon and doesn't taste.
This is a thumbs up for me, Urban Decay did well and I could definitely see myself using this a whole lot! Especially with my complaint of flaking chappy lips.


Just to add who's excited about their new Alice In Wonderland palette? I can't wait for it to come over to the UK.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder