Buraya reklam eklenecek

8 Ağustos 2011 Pazartesi

Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick in 110 Pink Gossip

For some reason this colour was really hard to photograph, it ended up looking more milky in the photos but it's definitely not on me . I  changed the lighting in the photos to get a more accurate colour so that's probably why my skin tone looks different.
The colour 'Pink Gossip' is a very warm bright medium pink, think of the colour inside watermelons.

In general I adore the formula of Rimmel lipsticks so I was very excited to try one of 'Colour Show Off Lipsticks' I can see that they have the most fanciest packaging in the range, with a metallic looking pink and gold casing. All the colours in the line are on the bold side, so don't expect sheer and natural.

The formula is very creamy, moisturising and nicely pigmented. Although it dries down matte It still keeps the creamy texture. I know that it's not everyones taste but I love the fact that Rimmel have some really nice scents in their lipsticks. It seems that every kind of lip product they bring out has a different scent. Colour Show Off lipsticks have a cream fruit scent and it taste pretty fruity too but it's not too overpowering.

Longevity is pretty good lasting hours, if you're not eating.

RRP is £6.29




Purchased at Boots

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder