Buraya reklam eklenecek

8 Ağustos 2011 Pazartesi

Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara

I noticed today that I haven't done any mascara reviews, so I decided to review my latest which is 'Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Extreme Lengthening Mascara'

Now I usually go for volume but decided to try a lengthening.
Lash Extension Effect cost around £10.99 which is on the expensive side for a drug store brand, but I did purchase this when it was on promotional offer.

Now if you want naturally long wispy lashes then this is for you.

To me it doesn't seem to be a very black mascara which I do not like, if it would of had more pigment I would adore it. On the other hand it really does lift the lashes very well. (I never use lash curlers, I have no time for them)

It has a faint, the usual mascara type smell, yes I've had those chemically enriched paint smelling mascaras.



The applicator is quite slim with little combs and has a hard plastic feel.

Before
As you can see, my lashes are really dull and a medium browny blonde. They seem to lighter at the tips weird enough so you can't really see my true length.

After
This is round about 6 coats, I always apply a looadd of mascara till well... it starts to clump.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder