Buraya reklam eklenecek

8 Ağustos 2011 Pazartesi

Jessica Burciaga Makeup

A little over a year ago I was on Specktra and saw a forum about recommendations for this girl, Jessica Burciaga's, makeup. I never heard of her until then and since I've been a big fan of her makeup! She has posed for playboy and I think she still is a playmate? Not sure. I know Holly discovered her. Anyways, I think she looks so polished and has great taste in makeup. On her myspace, she posted what products she uses. For those who are interested, here is a list of what she uses (just copied and pasted word for word on what she uses).



*************************************************************************************

OK, THIS ONE IS FOR THE LADIES! MAKE-UP TIPS AND BRANDS THAT I USE

Ok...ladies. here it is. I get quite a few messages about my make-up and what kind of make-up I wear, what colors, and also how I put it on. So here are a few things I do to get that "Right " look, for the right occassion.

I love putting make-up on! It's so fun how you can change your look by just the color of your lipstick or eyeshadow...it's more like playing dress-up

I wear "Chanel Double Perfection Compact" it costs about $30 dollars more than MAC but it's worth it to me. CHANEL feels clean and light. I also wear CHANEL bronzer in "Irre'elle Soleil" also I really do love MAC bronzer in "Refined Deeper Bronze" I use MAC brushes to put my make-up on. My favorite eyeshadows are as follows.....

MAC- BLACK TIED

MAC- HONESTY

MAC- BRUN

MAC-ROMP

MAC-NYLON

MAC-AMBER LIGHTS

MAC-TRAX

MAC-BRONZE

ACTUALLY I WEAR ALMOST ALL THEIR EYESHADOWS! HAHA.

BLUSH in MAC- "DOLLYMIX" & "SUNBASQUE"

I also go to the tanning salon all the time so that's why I stay dark, I know it's bad for me but I love it

ok...mascara I use a cheapy brand! My favorite is L'OREAL VOLUMINOUS in Blackest Black. I love it! If you use that you don't need FAKE eyelashes which I hate wearing for photoshoots. They always make my eyes water and they rip out my real lashes.

LIP STICK & LIP GLOSS-

LIPSTICK-MAC in "SCANTY" IS MY VERY VERY ALL TIME FAV! It's a pinkish lavender color and it comes out great in pics! Also "LOVELORN" & "MYTH". LOVELORN is a light pink and MYTH is a natural creme color. Also LIPSTICK in "UNDENIABLY MAUVE" by. L'OREAL

LIP LINER- "ROSE" by. MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS- MAC in "FULLFILLED", "MORNING GLORY", "PINK LEMONADE". Victoria's Secret Lip Gloss in "PEACH BUZZ" & "MELONRAGEOUS". LIPGLOSS IN "GRAPE SODA" BY. L'OREAL

As you notice I love pinks and light color lip sticks. I hate dark colors on my lips except CHANEL RED for photoshoots.

EYELINER IN BLACK OR BROWN ANY BRAND IS FINE FOR ME JUST DON'T GO CRAZY WITH THE EYELINER LADIES, I USUALLY ONLY PUT IT ON THE BOTTOM, SOMETIMES VERY LIGHT ON THE TOP, BUT NOT TOO MUCH...I TRULY BELIEVE LESS IS MORE

EYEBROWS. HAHA...I THINK MOST GIRLS MAKE THE MISTAKE OF WEARING TOO MUCH BLACK ON THEIR BROWS AND THEY END UP LOOKING WAY TOO DARK. I USE A MEDIUM BROWN LINER TO COLOR IN MY BROWS AND A BRUSH TO MAKE THEM LOOK NICE. ALSO!!! HAVE EYEBROWS! LOL! IT'S PROVEN THAT YOU ACTUALLY LOOK YOUNGER WITH THICKER EYEBROWS AND IT JUST LOOKS NICER

I also use Pro-Active weekly, it helped clear up some blemishes and gives my skin a shiny clean look.

So that's about it but what I wear on a everyday basis is different from my photoshoots so I was unclear on some of your questions. Obviously I wear more when I do shoots or out gogo dancing. Everyday I try to wear nothing, To give my skin a rest. I just wear baby lotion on my face and some mascara and lipgloss.

When I shoot for my website and different modeling gigs I request to do my make-up or I have my favorite make-up artist ever Val do it. I only let myself and Val touch my face. For shoots I wear CHANEL Foundation, CHANEL Powder and everything else I mentioned above...

*************************************************************************************

Jessica Burciaga is one of many girls who inspire my makeup. I also love Megan Fox and Kim Kardashian. Do you have any celebrities who inspire your makeup? Check out my Jessica Burciaga Inspired FOTD by clicking on my picture!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder