Buraya reklam eklenecek

2 Ağustos 2011 Salı

I couldn't Live Without......

Or say farewell to these products!

Everyday Minerals Foundation (Semi-Matte Base)
Before this i never used to wear foundation.
Why? I never liked the feeling of it, or couldn't find a exact match anywhere.
When i came across this 'mineral' site i was stunned. So many shades available, and so many pale shades to choose from too. I've never looked back since.
As you know mineral makeup doesn't feel like your actually wearing makeup, easily blended. Quick and easy for a hectic life. Check out their kabuki brushes too they are incredibly soft and never lose their softness, no matter how many times you wash them.


Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
This won't budge! It's perfect for giving my brows extra oomph everyday. I haven't come across another brand that has the same hue and formula as this.


Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
So I never got into the whole 'Potted gel liner' thing. I can't get into the texture or the fact that isn't as convenient to use. Anyhow this little fellow has been with me for a long time now, being the luxurious 'Blackest Black' and it's not going anywhere. It doesn't seem to have the horrible flaking that some liquid liners have. This has the felt tip at the end, I really can't get on with brushes as much.


L'Oreal Touche Magique (Anti-Fatigue Illuminating Concealer)
Like the cheaper version of YSL Touche Eclat, which I've never wanted, hence the price tag, I've heard bad things about it like 'black mould appearing on the brush suddenly'
Anyway i love L'Oreal's version!
I am a night owl with a 4 year old son, so this helps to hide the tiredness!


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Last but not least....
This is a worldwide favourite, and boy would I be scared to wear eyeshadow without this stuff!
It does everything it claims and more! I promise I'll never stray!


0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder