Buraya reklam eklenecek

8 Ağustos 2011 Pazartesi

FOTD + Update


I thought i would do my first Face (and hair) Of The Day post and a little update!
Face
♥ Estee Lauder Double wear foundation - Fresco
♥ Max Factor Facefinity powder
♥ Benefit - Hoola bronzer
♥ Sleek Palette - Storm (just used all the browns)
♥ Barry M liquid liner
♥ Eve Pearl mascara
♥ Foxy Lashes - Flirty Flare (coming soon to Foxy Locks)
♥ Gosh Lip'n'Shine gloss - shade 04

I blow-dried my hair with a big round brush to create some volume, clipped in my Foxy Locks and then just went over my quickly with my curlers. Simple :)

Cardigan - River Island


I have been so busy recently, i've been trying to record a video all week for my Youtube channel but i haven't been able to :( I will definitely be recording one next week! I also have to announce the winners for the Foxy Locks Extensions storage case competition, there are so many entries!
Also, this week i won the Superdrug Insider competition!!!! I was chosen to be the next Insider and i won £100 worth of vouchers to spend there - ahhhhh i am so excited to! I definitely going to have to take a trip to a big Superdrug to get all the good stuff.
And I am bringing out some new Foxy Lashes which are fab, i can't wait to show you :) 
Photobucket

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder