Buraya reklam eklenecek

3 Ağustos 2011 Çarşamba

Etude House Precious Mineral Brightener

Since I purchased the Orgel Lights highlighter I've been in love. Now I want more, so I decided to purchase this special one from Korean brand 'Etude House'
The compact is gorgeous like a shell with tiny pearl embossing around the edges. Feels expensive and complete with a mirror inside. I just so wish the UK would prettify their packaging more like Asian brands do. Let alone make pretty stuff for us pale girls. For instance highlighters without any golden bronzy tones involved, just white tones like this pretty highlighter. 

The look you get from it is not a over the top glitter face, but a gorgeous dewy amazing glow, which you put on the places you want the light to catch you and bounce off any flaws. Think of a bright pearl.

My perfect finish after applying foundation.

What I love about Etude's Highlighter is the fact that there isn't no loose powders flaking off when you mix your brush around in there. It's easy to blend and has the most exquisite tone to it.  


My complaint is that they don't sell Etude House in the UK, I know you USA lovelies have a site of your own to purchase products.



 Swatched each colour

Blended




 Purchased at Ebay For Around £12.55

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder