Buraya reklam eklenecek

9 Ağustos 2011 Salı

Claire's ReVamped Palette

As you can probably see the reason why I purchased this!

This palette costs just £7.00 at Claire's and has the cutest packaging, there's other version to choose from too.

It comes with 3 shadows, a highlighter, mascara and lipgloss, and I especially love the names of the shadows. There is also a mirror and a instruction booklet for an eye look tutorial.

The highlighter 'Glampire' is nicely pigmented and I can definitely see myself reaching for it.
The three shadows which are 'Horror Movie, Love Bites and Nocturnal' are not as pigmented but are smooth and aren't that bad.

The mascara doesn't seem to have any odour at all but I myself don't really fancy using it, which you can see why in my pictures when you scroll down, on the other hand I do like the lipgloss as it gives a nice natural cool cherry tone with a pinch of glitter and isn't sticky, but the smell is like kiddie medicine which I find with most Claire's glosses, fortunately that wears off and there isn't no taste.



*click pics to enlarge*











0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder