Buraya reklam eklenecek

4 Ağustos 2011 Perşembe

Barry M Touch Of Magic Green Lipstick!

First thing first, this is actually not green....hmm well it is, but it comes out a 'Pink' shade depending on the alkali level of your lips. So basically it's your own shade, think of Smashbox O-Glow & Too Faced Mood Swing at less than half the price at just £4.25. This is also Waterproof with added aloe vera. Which apparently stays on for 8hours.
Anyway the verdict.
So i have really pale lips and i mean pale! This gives me my longed for natural deep rosy pink shade that feels quite moisturizing and not so dry. It isn't going anywhere either it actually gives you the most prettiest stain with wear.


Above is my swatch, as you can see tiny green bits dissolving into my own pink shade!
My shade turned into a deep rosy pink. :)

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder