Buraya reklam eklenecek

31 Temmuz 2011 Pazar

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 6

Avon ColorTrend Liquid Liners in Plum Craze & Electric Blue- Had these for a while but didn't get around to posting about them. The colour you see in the bottle is the colour you get on your eyes. Very rich and pigmented, they come with a felt tip type applicator which I love. I much prefer to wear these combined with a black liquid eyeliner for more definition.
I believe they've recently brought out a new collection of shades too which look very appealing!
BarryM Matt Super Soft Eye Crayon in No.7 Matt Blue- Yes one of the new ones! I only managed to buy one as they didn't have many in my local Superdrug. When they said 'Super Soft' they really meant it! It's very pigmented and easy to use. The colour of the pencil in the pictures is a lot darker in real life sorry *coughs* flash, sometimes it happens.


Lip Smacker in Strawberry Cupcake- My favourite ever Lip Smacker, seriously this stuff tastes incredible, just like strong strawberry icing on a cupcake. Need to buy another immediately when I find one because I know it will run out soon!


Last but not least...I won NudeLace's Giveway! How pretty is this presented? All in beautiful sweet ribbon with the cutest note. I absoutely love everything and yes the sweets got eaten straight away by me & my son.

Ahh look at those lovely roses! Thanks soo much Zoe for your generosity & effort! You made my day! :)

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder