Buraya reklam eklenecek

30 Temmuz 2011 Cumartesi

Rimmel Clear Complexion Coverstick Corrector & NOTD

So while browsing through Boots I picked up this, why? Yes well I've being having a few break-outs recently, which rarely ever happens to me...apart from the odd spot. However I'm not sure if it's my SPF50 sunblock or hormones that's causing it??
So i definitely needed this and not just my usual L'Oreal Touche Magique. I picked up the lightest shade available, I always have trouble finding light enough shades, but this looked quite light for your average 'Ivory' shade.
On the tube it says this. 'Conceals and helps prevent skin breakouts thanks to PureSkinTM complex. Dermatologically tested'
So maybe an extra bonus?
Anyhow the texture is quite creamy but not too creamy like it's going to sweep off your face.
The coverage is excellent with the tiniest yellow tone to it to counteract redness. There is a slight scent, sort of medicated smelling, so this just might help blemishes/spots as well as concealing them. :) Thumbs up on this one!

My NOTD or shall i say NOTN as i did do this at night time.
George Quick Dry Nail Varnish in Streamer + Collection 2000 Sparkle Top Coat =
I'm loving the mint greens at the moment, but wanted to give it a sparkle to make it more 'mermaid' like!
Excuse the slight mess edges ( this was before the clean up)
This is actually a little less bluer then the photo. I did try to darken the photo a tad, as yes pale people kind of blend in a little on pastel shades. :)
I love George polishes but it's kind of crumby that they only add 8ml to their bottles!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder