Buraya reklam eklenecek

31 Temmuz 2011 Pazar

Another MAC Venomous Villains Haul!

I picked up a few more items from the Venomous Villain collection when I went to my local MAC counter and I just wanted to share some swatches. I ended up getting Bite of an Apple Blush and Toxic Tale from the Evil Queen collection, and Dark Deed Lipstick from the Maleficent collection. Now I have one lipstick, one lipgloss, and one beauty powder from each of the collections!

Bite of an Apple Blush (Evil Queen)

Soft Coral Pink (Matte)

Toxic Tale Lipstick (Evil Queen)

Bright Coral (Satin) - shows up more red on my lips than coral/orange

Dark Deed Lipstick (Maleficent)

Burgundy Plum (Amplified) - beautiful dark plum.
I don't own anything like this and I can't wait to wear it for fall

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder