Buraya reklam eklenecek

7 Ağustos 2011 Pazar

MAC Blooming Lovely Lipstick

Now this is all I got from the MAC Liberty Of London collection, I had to have this since I missed out on their other Limited Edition Lavender Whip which some say it's a close match.
Peachstock seems to be more popular but I thought it was an easier to find a shade similar than the Blooming Lovely.
Blooming lovely is a very opaque, milky and creamy finish, considering it's an 'Amplified Cream' and MAC describe this as a '
Creamy greyed lilac mauve' which I think is a totally spot on description. With the grey tone it makes it a lot different from your average Lavender Lilac type lipstick. (I love Lavender lipsticks).
I love any different MAC packaging it's always fun and they definitely went into detail with the Liberty Of London. A extremely high quality feel.
On the other hand I have to say I didn't get any of the Hello Kitty collection....because well........I HATE Hello Kitty.....hahaha I said it, feel free to bash me. :)




Looks very much more pink in this picture then it actually is.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder