Buraya reklam eklenecek

7 Ağustos 2011 Pazar

Accessorize Merged Blusher in 2 - Starlet


Starlet is light soft candy pink with cream veining. which comes across angelic looking and fresh. I love how this blusher gives off a beautiful airy glow without any significant shimmer particles. These baked blushes come in four shades, if you're of course forgetting the bronzers. Comparison to the baked eyeshadows, these have a different texture and formulation altogether. They're much softer, silky and to me apply like fluffy clouds. I really wonder why the shadows didn't turn out like that.

I'm so happy with this Accessorize blush, I just want to snap up all the shades. I can really see myself reaching for Starlet on most days as it really compliments my pale skin and it's hard to go overboard on this shade, so if you're pale like me but you don't think you have a light hand to use blush, start with Starlet and plus it'll only cost you £5.00



Purchased at Superdrug

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder