Buraya reklam eklenecek

7 Ağustos 2011 Pazar

OPI - Dulce De Leche NOTD

Hey guys!
Here is the second OPI nail polish I got in the mail. I love this colour! I think it will be even more flattering when I'm more fair in skin colour. Also, I really like OPI because I don't have to be too good at painting my nails (which I'm not) and it still goes on smooth and even. What are your favourite shades? I've been eying "That's Berry Daring" and "Do You Lilac It".

By the way, I've stopped taking Biotin (for now) and my nails are slowly going back to the state they were in prior to using it. This saddens me. I'm going to start back up (slowly) in December because I think I went about it the wrong way. I got one blemish and I'm like "I'm done", but I'm starting to think it wasn't from the Biotin so I'm going to wait a bit, start again, and review it. If it happens again, I'm done. I heard I should be drinking more water and maybe taking a B12 supplement to avoid blemishes. I'll let you ladies know better in the near future.

Anyways, here is my NOTD:

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder