Buraya reklam eklenecek

7 Ağustos 2011 Pazar

MAC Style Black Collection



I've been obsessing over viewing the available swatches for this collection on Specktra.net and not knowing what I'm going to do with myself when it finally launches. I haven't been collecting MAC products that long and I'm really excited for this collection. Is anyone else excited for this? What are you planning on getting from this collection? In a perfect world here is a list of items I would like to purchase. However, there is just a few products in which I ABSOLUTELY, without question, will be buying.

Young Punk Mineralize Eye Shadow (**FOR SURE**)
Blue Flame Mineralize Eye Shadow (**FOR SURE**)
Cinderfella Mineralize Eye Shadow (**FOR SURE**)
Guilt by Association Mineralize Eye Shadow (**FOR SURE**)
Black Knight l/s (**FOR SURE**)
Night Violet mattene
Bling Black Glimmerglass
Blackware Glimmerglass
Baby Goth Girl Nail Polish (**FOR SURE**)
Volcanic Ash Exfoliator (**FOR SURE**)
Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask

I'll most probably be buying the black lipstick as well just because I think black lips are hot and look chic. What do you think of the black lip trend?

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder