After seeing the adverts on TV, this lipstick really intrigued me. L'oreal states that the lipsticks are filled in the centre with a boosting serum which helps plump, moisturize and define the lips.
Above: I have applied a full even amount, it glides on evenly and does feel very moisturising. The scent is slightly strange and quite over powering - very similar to baby powder scent.
This colour is 'Freshly Candy' and for me it's a little too pink but it is very pretty.
As for the plumping, i can't feel any tingling but i do think the moisturising effect has made my lips appear fuller and glossier.
Above: I have applied a very sheer layer and i really like the outcome - it's a very subtle glossy pink. I would wear this on a daily bases.
I would give this lipstick a thumbs up but the colour range to me isn't great - i want to see some light pinks/nudes. If you like vibrant or dark colours then i would highly recommend trying these out. The moisturising effect is wonderful!
RRP: £8.99 from http://www.boots.com/

0 yorum:
Yorum Gönder