Buraya reklam eklenecek

5 Ağustos 2011 Cuma

I Won "The Blonde Bunny's" Giveaway! + Revlon's Nude Attitude Review

Hey ladies!
I just received a package in the mail with goodies from Lacy's Giveaway. Definitely check out her blog! You can do so by clicking here: The Blonde Bunny. The prizes I received were an Estee Lauder makeup case, Estee Lauder Take It Away makeup remover, a cupcake bracelet, and Revlon lipstick in Nude Attitude!


REVLON "NUDE ATTITUDE" LIPSTICK REVIEW:
I love all the prizes, but I was especially excited to give Nude Attitude a try because I hear a lot of my fellow beauty bloggers talking about it. I've only worn it today and my initial impressions are both good and bad. I really REALLY love the colour, but it applies streaky and shows all the lines in my lips. HOWEVER, this probably can be solved with a primer (which I don't use on my lips) and I found it helped adding lipgloss overtop (which I normally would do anyways). So all and all I'm pleased and will purchase the lipstick again just for the colour! It's a perfect nude that's a bit darker than my favourite nude lipstick MYTH and works a lot better with my skintone when I'm more tan. Here are some pictures:

Revlon "Nude Attitude" without lipgloss. My preference is to add gloss.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder