Buraya reklam eklenecek

7 Ağustos 2011 Pazar

Blue Lips

This is my Blue lip collection so far and from my point of view these brands are very scared of creating a proper insane pigmented blue lipstick!
I do remember having a really nice pigmented metallic blue lipstick from StarGazer, but sadly I had to toss it because it smelt like dying crayons.

NYX Glitter Gloss in Blue Glitz- So where's the glitter? Where's the blue? Not much gloss either.
The reason why I'm keeping it? Because it smells like Gumballs!

MAC
Lipstick in Blast O' Blue- This would be the most perfect Alien Shimmery blue if it had more pigment. This is from the C-Shock collection and is surprisingly a Lustre formula.

GOSH
Cool Lip Jam in 101- This is a really cool and glossy, thick but nowhere as sticky as Lancome's Juicy Tubes. Lovely light reflecting blue sprinkles that cannot be felt. Smells lovely and fruity.
I do see myself needing to purchase Illamasqua Fetish Lipstick maybe this will be pigmented.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder